Eurofilm MANTZARIS SA is one of the leading industries in greenhouse products in Greece. The greenhouse films are enhanced with state-of-the-art HALLS stabilizers which give the film the following properties for better crop performance all year round.
- UVA, UVB filters: Filter the UVA and UVB rays of the solar spectrum, so that the edges of the leaves of the plants and especially of the flowers are not burned
- Diffusion & Equal Light Distribution: Achieve diffusion and equal distribution of light within the greenhouse for uniform plant growth
- Limitation of the solar spectrum: Limit a part of the solar spectrum, causing some insects to become blind, such as the mellow, and reduce the need for sprinkling
- Day heat absorption & nighttime performance: Plant growth is promoted by maintaining high temperature in the greenhouse during the night
Other greenhouse products, such as greenhouse heating pipes, curtains and windows, are also available with the same properties.
GREENHOUSE FILM – CHARACTERISTICS
Greenhouse films have the following characteristics:
- Increased resistance to sulfur
- Width up to 12 meters
- Their length is determined according to the customer’s needs
- Available in order to order and apply in green or white
- Greenhouse films come in two categories. Generic and thermal greenhouse films.
- Generic greenhouse films help in the distribution of solar rays, and their life spans vary from 8 to 36 months as needed.
- Thermal greenhouse films use the heat of the day and give a double effect. They are effective during the day and the night, and they keep the temperature higher in the greenhouse, favoring the growth of some plants and flowers.